Monday, July 20, 2009

My Family of Friends

My family of friends are more special to me then my real family...but shhh! dont tell them that :P
Since I'm so close
with my 'family' I wanted to tell you about them and to show you how completly different we are but yet were still best friends

Courtney : Bubble, Cheerleader; She also loves heavy metal and Twisted sister; She wears guess and guicci but she paints her nails black/Freak,Loud

Cass : Gets embarassed easily, man's lady, loves music of all types. Dress's very awsome/ Freak,Very Loud!

Jordan : "The Lady", skinny as hell, Friends with all girls; Freak,Outgoing and Loud

Chellie : Motherly , ABUSIVE, Huggable, funny allergic to everything, Freak,
Loud

and last but not least

Carlee/ME! : Freak, scene-ish, LOVES screamo/emo, band tee's, skinnies, converse, studded belts,very Loud and Outgoing, kinda scary and apperently the most random person you'll ever meet in life


So the conclusion is we are the most weirdest bunch you'll ever meet, we got the cheerleader,the motherly one, the man's lady, the trouble maker and Jordan. We arnt the most popular people in the whole school, ok actually we are the cool dorks but we have fun with life, cause we know how fast it can taken away (Mr. Dinn) We are retards and we love it, we wouldnt have it any other way.


Ace of spades!

Carls

8 comments:

  1. (kungfu move and flicks hair back haughtily) Ha! You! You think you are the most random person I will ever meet? Nay! Nay, I say! I am the most random person I will ever meet!!!

    lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *soap bubble floats by* I dont think im the most randomest person in the world, my friends and camp councilers do *pops soap bubble and skips away* lala lala lala lala elmos world

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. ur friends sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. carls, um.. hahaha how am i a man's lady ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. well your not a ladys man now are you xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. [to the two comments above me] lmao xD

    and ur friends sound cool ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete