Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blood thirst

Hey,ok so i wrote this story and i want to share it with you guys.Tell me if it's good or bad ,if its bad i wont keep writing






Run faster or you will die! Is all I could think as I sprinted through the moon lit forest, looking back ever so often to make sure he wasn’t there. Good I must have lost him. I slowed to a stop to look at my surroundings. Trees, flowers, vines, and a mossy forest floor, all very pretty but dangerous. They seem to give out a vibe or sense of danger, like they might turn into a thousand monsters. I can feel my heart racing; I try to calm it down by listening to the nearby stream. Minutes pass and I suddenly realized a dry burning ache in my throat.
“Why must I always be so thirsty?! For once I would like to completely satisfy my thirst.”I said nostrils flaring, but the thought of killing people uncontrollably is unbearable, I would be more of a monster then I am now. I sniff the air, smells like a bear passed not to long ago headed north. I could catch it no problem, it could even be slightly fun, a race against myself even. I start dashing threw the woods again, over the fallen tree , under the branches ducking extra low so my hair wont get caught in its mossy web.


Carls

16 comments: